Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mel Gibson's DUI !!!

Preludes & Fugues

I just read Mel Gibson's lengthy statement about his DUI arrest! Poor bugger, my ass! and to think he produced the PASSION OF CHRIST, HATES GAYS, ABORTION RIGHTS and is a TOTAL CATHOLIC BIGOTED ASS!

It never fails, that those that speak out in harsh judgment of others are usually hiding from some ghost within their own closets of fear and anger! YES I WILL SPEAK OUT AGAINST SUCH PEOPLE AS MEL GIBSON because I have seen and KNOW the harm that his mouth can do. Remember the time a few years ago when he was being interviewed in France and barred his ass to the camera saying his sexy, gorgeous butt was what gays like about him and then proceeded to tear apart gays! (maybe he needs something big and hard put up that mess)

(wonder who or what he is afraid of regarding gays? could it be that one of his children, and there are many, is bent towards gay life? or does he hide under the skirts of the Catholic Priests to keep his fear of sexual perversion at bay? or is it that he is a total fuck up that suffers depression, alcohol addiction and is basically like every one else.

I know, forgive and forget. Okay, but keep your eye out for a 'slip along the way' of anyone that professes to be PERFECT! Just go to the Republican Party and start lifting a few skirts and talking in hushed circles... OH MY WHAT LIES and CRAP they do fear and believe in.
FEAR is a powerful chemical that we become addicted to and can do more harm than even a deadly bullet!

Jesus loves ya Mel, and besides your looks are going down the toilet! I remember years ago talking with a psychologist friend that said most alcoholics were repressed homosexuals! GOD FORBID but I took up the bottle damned fast in the hope of finding my true self! Instead I found an emty wallet, emty bed, emty life! However, there were times when the bottle did take me to places of love I never dreamed possible! besides the neck of a bottle can fit into places quite nicely if it is nudged along by fantasy, lubricant and most of lust! Thanks for the memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach