Saturday, July 29, 2006

How far does one go with...

Preludes & Fugues

I used to put my nose up, down, inside and around other people's business and invariably get my tit in a ringer! Even other body and mind parts!

The past month I have observed a certain person 'change' into a very short tempered, filthy mouthed, harsh and aggressive person. I listen to this person's rants and raves about their home life and other personal problems. I find the problems rather stupid, but the circumstances they are living with at home are not a laughing matter. There have been moments during the past four weeks that I have contemplated the act of talking directly to the parties involved and yet, I really don't want to be a part of some family soap opera. So, I have kept my mouth shut and LISTENED...

The situation is beginning to rub off on other people that inter act with the distressed person...do I step in? and IF I DO and I bringing something into my own karmic and personal life that I DO NOT NEED or WANT?
How far does one go with trying to being understanding and HELP as it were a person you love and care about?

At the present moment I will allow fate, time, and space to cleanse the problem without my MOUTH being a catalyst for more fuel to the fires.

Am reading bits of Whitman again. God, I love this man's philosophy! (wonder why?) we do have lots in common.

Tomorrow is number five of the musicals.
ONE LEFT and then August will disappear into the ethers like a vapor of heat of which it will no doubt be a very big heat wave.

GOD IT IS HOT! that is probably why the TENSE EMOTIONS with some people. OR COULD THE TENSE EMOTIONS BE COMING FROM ME! AH! AM I THE SOURCE OF THIS ANGER AND FEAR THAT MY FRIEND IS EXPERIENCING????? (god, ya gotta love trying to figure this shit out)

No comments: