Monday, July 17, 2006

...and the night was filled with music...

Preludes & Fugues

Last night's "Music Under the Stars" was magic. (for me at least.)
The weather could not have been more perfect! The damned misqitoes were off somewhere besides eating everyone alive, and the cool Alpine air was exhilarating. Lots of dancing and I played better than ever! The guys were "tight", in total sync! Ensemble work is like sexual intercourse, when you are in total ONENESS it can take you places you never dreamed possible and if one is not in sync....well....it strums along like very bad mutual masturbation!

Later in the wee hours of the morning I awoke 'round 2:30 AM to the most amazing moon! I simply could not resist the temptation for a "moon bath". I know some people take sun baths, but I take major MOON BATHS! Besides at my age the moonlight is a much safer light to be seen naked as it defuses some of the sagging parts, or high lights some of the more upright parts!

Today is HOTTER than HOT, but I don't care! I have air-con going, my folks are visiting with us and I am happy that another week has passed into space as every week brings me closer to the real reasons I LIVE FOR! Music, time to read, write and most of all observe life from a position I never dreamed I would one day attain.
I know the world is insane. IT IS. Bush, Blair, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO ELSE and the MIDDLE EAST CRISIS? (well, when in hell was it not in crisis?) and the economy is hanging on my it's cuticles at moments, and yes, the price of gas is outrageous, but IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MESS unless you are passionately in love or falling out of love! Love seems to change a lot ugly things...

I am tired, but as the poem states, MY HEAD IS BLOODY BUT UNBOWED, well mine is sweaty buy still spinning because I proved I could pull yesterday off without a hitch! AHHHHHHHHHH, YES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloodied but unbowed? Christ hon [channel Marge] did you get hit in the head with a cod/parm remekin? OMG! Booty nude moon baths? I'm sure that the light would be re-reflected back to the moon with how white me arse is. It's so hard being the only gays in the village.
Mwah,
kb