Friday, July 14, 2006

out of the woods...

Preludes & Fugues

Tomorrow marks the last day of this week of anticipation of WHAT in the HELL or WHO in the HELL might die or leave me this year during July. So far, so good!
NO ONE HAS HAD A DEISRE TO WALK OUT OF MY LIFE OR FROM THIS EXISTENCE on planet earth as we know it!

This weekend marks the third night of Music Under the Stars. Hopefully no rain and no misquotes and lots of happy people and most of all that I will perform well. Our Sax Man cannot play Sunday, so that means I will carry the main parts on the keyboard, which I usually thrill and enjoy, but at nearly 60, I find my memory turns to mush during some very standard pieces like: Georgia, or Stardust can end up very interesting and most creative! It is all good! CREATIVITY IS SUCH A BLESSING. I am not the most talented man, but I do surround myself with talent so as to appear to have lots of great abilities!
Off to work I goooooo, hoooooo, hoooooo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will need no help in carrying your music into the universe my dear. You need no introduction, you're song plays without effort and you're always recieved with high regard. Thank you for sharing a moment today with us. We'll see you on Sunday.
Mwah,
kb