Sunday, July 02, 2006

Music Under The Stars...

Preludes & Fugues

Now, I can and do forgive all the pesky BS and annoying moments that occurred in the month of June regarding the business. WHY? because, it is all worth it!
Tonight is the first of 6 Sunday evenings where I get out of the kitchen and MAKE MUSIC UNDER THE STARS with my musical brothers. I will sit at my keyboard and move to the music as I watch people smile, dance, sing-along with the melodies and most of all "HARMONIZE" my self and the space I work and live in.
(this is where my Liberace-Judy Garland moments blossom in full glory!!!)

I know many friends will be around in spirit (my dead pals) and lots of good food and misquotes,
as well as wine, laughter and hugging, probably even a secret assignation will be arranged between two people who will meet later by the lake and make mad love to the moon light!

Happy days and nights are here again. (sounds like the words to a very old song
called Happy Days are Here Again...my grandmother used to sing it!) GOD I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments: