Sunday, July 23, 2006

PROCRASTINATION

Preludes & Fugues

Procrastination is a word that lives within the deepest cells of my brains...
(I believe that we have many brains that make up the whole mind/brain organ. The Pineal gland, hypothalamus, frontal lobe...digestive system, sub-consciousness, consciousness etc....)

I will not say PROCRASTINATION is something that drives me insane but I'd like to get things done WHEN they must be done instead of saying: "oh yes, I'll call that order in tomorrow, or TODAY SOMETIME I AM GOING TO WORK OUT, or possibly tonight I will practice for an hour, or I PROMISE, I am not going to eat bacon anymore!!!"
The list of excuses are endless. I do not even make such things as New Year's Resolutions or promises to God, the Universe or to my self. I simply KNOW that I should do certain things that make my life easy and guilt free, but I invariably will put "THE JOB OFF" until the last minute or sometimes beyond the last minute!

So, I purchased a self-help CD from my Shirley MacLane.com site that should erase some of this problem, but WILL I PROCRASTINATE in NOT LISTENING TO IT????????????????????? I will, I promise after today I WILL GIVE IT A LISTEN and TRY TO LISTEN TO IT EVERYDAY FOR THE recommended 30 days before I see change!

Stay in touch and possibly I will even become better at writing in my blog spot!

Today is "MORMON MANIA" 24th of July. The day that Brigham Young looked upon the Great Basin of the Great Salt Lake and made this prophetic statement:
"THIS IS THE PLACE!"
Little did he know, (or did he know ?), that the desert would blossom as a rose!
Well, because of this holiday we have UTARDS all over the place. They don't drink or do any kind of recreational drugs, so they eat a lot and drink tons of diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew. Also they sneak around with secret sexual encounters, weird fantasies, and hidden moments of hurried masturbation
because of the REPRESSED SEXUAL DESIRES! I LOVE IT. Makes for really hot sex.

Well, tonight is the fourth MUSIC UNDER THE STARS. Two performances left for the year. We are booked solid with over 103 dinners tonight! (as the British sing, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, WELL MAY GOD SAVE THIS TIERED QUEEN!
I;m outta here!

No comments: