Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My last blog from New Zealand

Preludes & Fugues
Tomorrow I will pull the shades over the windows of the house. After shutting the door I will secure the lock. Electricity, water and movement will cease and only the invisible memory of the past four months will haunt the rooms.

Flight to Auckland in the afternoon. Spend the night in Auckland and then fly out to LAX on the 28th. I've had four months full of adventure, contemplation, rest, creativity and most of all peace.

It is cold, snowing in the mountains and very dense cloud cover. Winter is storming around making his presence known. Spring and summer await me along with work and friends. Mother's Day will always mean a celebration of joy and happiness for me as It was the day I discovered Alpine WY 21 years ago!

I will not post a blog until after May 2nd. HOWEVER, I will continue to use this as my journal and sacred space! As Alfie said: "AH! I AM A BLEST MAN!" I am most of all GRATEFUL for all that I am and have.

Farewell New Zealand until December and to friends in Queenstown, you know I love you.

No comments: