Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's OVER until?

Preludes & Fugues

Reflexology was MAGIC today. Anna did not feel this oppressive sadness and NEITHER DID I. She could sense that my chakras are more balanced. I will do one more session on the 24th before flying to the States.

Went to the Clinic. God, it was busy to say the least, but got in with a doctor that had a great smile and brilliant blue eyes. ZYBAN is the name for Wellbutrin down here. Hoping they had some generic but no such luck. I got the how to stop smoking booklet, and all the big informational packets that come with the STOP SMOKING PRESCRIPTION. I needed stop depression. But I got the script.

Milne called back from ABOUTFACE and yes Tues. will be a BOTOX MOMENT!

Then to celebrate the survival and transformation out of this horrible DEPRESSION I purchased a piece of fantastic art! My dearest friend Wayne Noffsinger, as created something that IS MINE! The second I laid my eyes on it something ripped my heart open! I feel in love with the little man. Can't wait to have it on my piano! It is called: "THE WALKING WOUNDED". Some power was whispering in his inner ear when he set to creating this piece of art. Walking Wounded, is kind of a portrait of who I was, am, want to be... I called Wayne today and had the visa card in hand. (If you want to see this man's work go to:
bluefox.com or bluefox gallery.com He and his partner Tony are master artisans.)

I actually feel different. A shift inside of my head and heart. I finally know what the sages meant when they say things like: No one else can save you, only you can save your own life. To thine own-self be true and the list goes on. I am basking in this new found peace. I appreciate Beethoven in a way I never dreamed I would. He did create an archive of all the human emotions and dreams in his symphonies and almost everything he composed the last years of his life.

Going to Walnut Cottage for Dins. I'M OUTTA HERE.

No comments: