Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Preludes & Fugues

Preludes & Fugues

I just wrote about the blessing of technology, and in another blog composed a prelude about opening my chakras, then went through the painful process of deciding what and when something in my childhood made such an impression that so effectively 'closed down' more than one of my energy vortexes.

Today in the Christchurch Press front page there is an alarming story/article about a 16 year old boy who has been a victim of BULLY TEXTING. Unbelievable story of fear and intimidation that has gone on in this young man's life for the past two years. Also the fact that so many teens commit suicide because of this type of bullying! BULLYING VIA THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY. Cell phones!
My Prelude has developed into quite a FUGUE with many voices from a single IDEA/ thought/ CONCEPT! (this is what I love about Bach's Preludes and Fugues... subject is presented in a beautiful melodic form, then developed into many parts that originate from the subject (theme) but become so convoluted and complex!

Since Sunday I have been in a deep depression! I call it the Hormonal Cycle, just like women experience with their periods. Some months just seem easier than others. Probably due to stress, work, anxiety, uncontrollable situations and so forth. This particular "mood swing" for me is due to my want for CHANGE and accepting a different "ENERGY" and possibly "FORGIVING" so many things in my past. OMG at nearly 60 I am changing again???? (hell, I hope so.)

I am going to see about finally getting a prescription for my Wellbutrin, of which I have not taken for a month, and have a consultation for BOTOX therapy tomorrow at 9:30 AM. Hell, between those two things I really 'ought to sail somewhere over the rainbow in stunning colors. TO BE CONTINUED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my fuguing god hon. BOTOX!!!! I want some!!!!! I hear if you sneeze to hard your face ends up looking like a vagina. I guess that gives a whole meaning to vagina monologue. LOL Please be careful and don't look to fresh when you get home, I'd hate to have to explain you're not my younger brother.
Mwah,
kb