Monday, December 17, 2007

Something very touching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mogkhlfn-Wg Hopefully you can click this address and watch this wonderful video.

It has rained on and off the past couple of days. Over cast with heavy cloud cover, but it does make the lawns so green.

Yesterday being Sunday we drove out to Carrick Winery. Had a delightful lunch. Gnocchi rolled in egg plant, pesto and some amazing bread. Of course the Pinot Noir is one of my favorites, but this time I opted for a Chardonnay! It was quite nice.
First time in years I did not take my camera with me! Every year I have a photo taken of me at Carrick Winery because it is like an omen, I made it back to my "other home" on earth.

Today I had more of that god awful pulsating light treatment done to my face. It hurts and it makes me feel like shit afterward.
I don't want anymore laser
pulses shot into my face. (It has cleared up the pre cancerous demons and balanced one hell of a lot of my pigmentation.)

The Doctor said I will be "frek-less" very soon! Really? I was born with freckles and my grandmothers told me I had been kissed by the angels!

Thursday we are driving to Dunedin. I will spend part of the day in the Art Gallery. No doubt see a movie at the Metro beside Town Hall and hopefully eat at one of my favorite restaurants, The Etruscan. I love pasta! If not there we will eat at "A Cow Named Bertha". Great food.
The Etruscan has such great vegetarian food and it is Italian, (NO KIDDING???) I do love the Blue Cod at Bertha so we will see.

Also hope to catch up with Hyrum at Twang. He helped me with Garage Band, the recording system in my computer when I was trying to make my "OPEN HEART" recording.

He has a great music shop. I wrote a blog about him last year. Maybe I'll buy a guitar and really drive the neighbors crazy! There is a wonderful baby grand piano at Beggs Music that I would love to have, but it would be far too loud for this close living space. Both neighbors told me to please buy it! Wait till they had to endure hours of scales and arpeggios! Bach Preludes and Fugues in the night! But, there would be the late night rendition of Clair de lune, or Moonlight Sonata, or possibly something very quiet I invented!

The Christmas tree is beautiful. It really does look wonderful from the top windows of the house! Too bad there is not a chimney for Santa to slide into with gifts for all the good girls and boys...

No comments: