Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Kevin Trudeau a must read...

For all of my life, my brother, Stephen has always dropped the name of a book or steered me in the direction of a certain book that I must read. Before leaving Alpine, WY I re-read "The Man From Lebanon" by Barbara Young. The story about Khalil Gibran.
Stephen gave me that book in 1964! He guided me to Ernest Holmes works: "This Thing Called YOU"... that little red book changed my life in 1984!!! (Two decades later!)

I spent a couple of nights at his home in Utah before leaving for NZ. He had a couple of books on his kitchen table that I picked up to glance through and ended up buying as well as I am now reading word by word... If you read my blog site you must read 'THE WEIGHT LOSS CURE "THEY" Don't Want You to Know About' and 'Natural Cures "THEY" Don't Want You To Know About.' By Kevin Trudeau.

This man has balls. He is fearless and has been down that ugly road with the FDA and FTC. Amazing someone from one of these two evil dept. of USA Government has not put a bullet through his head or "Accidentally" taken him out!!!

FBI and CIA are famous for such atrocities. You can order the books on Amazon.com or purchase it from you local book dealer.
Do read them as they are honest and knowledge one should be aware of in today's insane world of greed and power...

Life in QT, NZ is heaven right now. I am on a major film festival feast. I am watching a classic Bette Davis Movie every night. I have 8 of these masterpieces with me!!! The filming is amazing, as well as the sets, clothing and of course the music and acting. There is something to be said about Black & White photography! I have always been a sucker for Art House Films. Death in Venice, Wild Strawberries, Bagdad Cafe, Hal Hartley movies it goes on and on... Last year I watched some fantastic movies with Jane Wyman, "Johnny Belinda" and of course classics such as, "Sorry, Wrong Number" with Barbara Stanwiyck!

My own life this time around could have been made into a movie. Starring!!! (Brad Pitt would make a nice looking Brenthoven! Or maybe, Ben Afleck!!! I would not mind looking like Ben! A photographer once told me I looked like the actor in "Out of Africa" that played Ms. Streeps British husband! He was a German in real life. I am half Norwegian and half European... Soooooo what ever. My dream has always been to be Brad Pitt in the movie "A River Runs Through". One of my favorite flicks of all time! (I know it can bore the hell out of some of m friends. Sorry, but I think I lived during that time frame and did exactly what Pitt does in that movie!)

This evening's sunset over Lake Wakatipu was breathtakingly beautiful. I will always seek the best of mountain, water and sky each time I am born into this dimension called EARTH LIFE!

No comments: