Saturday, December 01, 2007

In New Zealand at last!

Landed in Auckland New Zealand yesterday morning around 5:30 AM. Long day of air ports, flights and surrounded by people from all over the world... Connected with my flight to Queenstown. Arrived at noon. The Remarkable were stunning as always. (remember Lord of The Rings? The same mountains, minus the middle earth people...) The taxi driver remembered us from the many years of coming here. He even asked about the famous Lamb Shanks in my restaurant because he visits the web site a few times during the year!

Everything is perfectly beautiful here at 11 - Panorama Place, Queenstown, New Zealand!!! The early spring air and wind still have a slight bite within their teeth but the roses are in bloom and my parsley, mint and chives are thriving. Stocked up on groceries from the local super market. On line once again and enjoying some fantastic Pinot Noir, star light and glorious sun shine! Have many ideas for projects during the next 5 months. Had a light meal with the neighbors last night and enjoyed the conversations. Everything from I phones to used grand pianos!

I have a few books that are "MUST READS" as well as I hope to completely memorize the Rachmaninoff Prelude in G Minor and channel a new composition for piano... Hopefully I will do the gym and take my yearly hike into the bush. (God forbid, not the bush in Washington D.C. or the bush found among women! Not that the woman bush would not be wonderful) I am talking nature here!

Need my Reflexology and massage therapy as well as my left elbow must come right during this time away from Alpine. Will meet up with friends I have not seen for ages and simply having no time schedules is a dream come true!

Off to bed and sweet dreams. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think and channeling all energies to that manky elbow of yours. Health and light and above all...strength. Your respite will certainly will rejuvenate your body once again and a separation from the vibrations in the US couldn't hurt.

Did you ever see that movie we have called Personal Services? It's a movie loosely adapted from the tales of the Mayflower Madame in England. Well the blogger friend that came to visit this summer sent me a copy of the book that was published in the 80's that the movie was based on. I can't wait to dive into old English hookers.
Hugs,
kb