Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Eve in Queenstown, NZ

It is nearly 9:00 PM. Sun is still bright in the sky and music fills the air. Neighbors are grilling steaks outside, drinking bottles of beer from very green bottles. Town is jam packed with young and old people.
I made schnitzel, potato salad, mixed summer veggies and peasant bread for dinner. We ate on the patio. A dear friend of the family is visiting from Wellington so we opened a bottle of Pinot Noir Wine and had fun after the meal pulling "cracker's filled with silly paper hats, jokes and a gift.

Every year people make New Year's Resolutions. I do not do that. I prefer making wishes for the New Year. Goals are important and give great meaning to one's life, but aging allows you the pleasure of looking back on all the goals you did achieve over your life to the present moment and hopefully you hear a gentle whispering voice deep within you head and heart that tells you your "reality" really occurs within your BRAIN and your mind is not your brain!

Your mind is that endless, eternal part of you that has always been and always will exist because your mind does not know "time"... This dream uses "time" to measure where and when things happen. I've learned that life is really "events".
Einstein gave us Relativity and therefore we are able to know millions of events that are dreams occurring at the same time!

Example: I have not felt well for a couple of days. Today I walked to the town center and had coffee at a cafe with a great patio setting. I listened to so many conversations going on at the same time. Young people in love with endless dreams, some people looked sad, God only knows what had occurred in their dream this morning. Death or some kind of upsetting news. Other's were totally absorbed in their life with their children. Then there was me.

One thing I do pray for is: a NEW and HONEST administration in Washington DC. I hope for cures to diseases and free medical treatment for every person on planet earth. I hope for some kind of balance with world population. I know I sound like a very blonde contestant in some "Peach Days Beauty Pageant"...

Happy Happy 2008 to the me I AM and the world I am living in.

No comments: