Friday, December 06, 2013

Friends are best possible thing one can ever have..

Today we drove out to Alexandra to have lunch with a woman I have known for years.  She was my trainer here in NZ for years.  Karina is a powerful women.  Her partner Jimmy is an angel.  They moved from CH CH a year and a half ago to Alex.  They have a wee pet.  Charlie.  God he is priceless as well as being an amazing well behaved boy.  Jack Russell is his biological title, but he is more human than you can imagine.

The drive to Alex takes an hour.  We enjoyed the mountains, winery's, sky, the mighty rivers and most of all just TALKING.  When we arrived at Karina's and Jimmy's home I was gobsmacked at the gardens!  Gorgeous green lawns, bright roses, and all kinds of pots with herbs, veggies as well as cactus plants and "chickens and hen's" planted in rock walls.

We visited about everything possible then Jimmy prepared lunch!  The man can cook!!!  He made a gorgeous salad with herbs from their garden.  Broiled a perfect salmon.  The salmon melted in your mouth.  Fresh steamed carrots and lots of wine!

Karina had taken care of my plants during the past NZ winter.  They are healthy, happy and most of all BALANCED.  Plants are radar.  They will react to your every emotion.  (Especially Herbs).  I have witnessed a plant nearly die in the presence of a very negative and bad vibration which radiated from a person I thought was a perfect, talented, gifted human being...

I later discovered my estimation of the person was completely in error beyond words.  I planted a simple house plant in the garden window in the kitchen of my restaurant.  The plant became a giant.  I played music quietly for it every morning.  I sat beside it every night before going home... (drinking wine... not so good?)  The living energy of the plant was happy beyond words.  Well go figure!
I avoid anything negative around food.  No one should cook when in a hateful anger emotion.  It can taint food and every living thing within any life form that receives vibrations!

NOW the GREAT GIFT FROM JIMMY!  A gorgeous jar of marinated lemons!  OMG.  They are priceless.  Will post photos of the jar later.  You simply take a lemon out of the jar and tenderly with loving fingers and a very sharp knife slice a sliver from the rind.  The essence of the lemon is divine.
I have woven these strands together and they make a garnie on the top of any fish dish appear as if it were plated by the gods of food!
I have used the lemons from such an infusion on canned tuna fish.  Laugh it works!

Karina gave me a SUNFLOWER she had started from a seed.  I will plant it in the garden.  Over 20 years ago Michael's father helped me harvest sunflower seeds from plants I had planted in my herb garden.

Today was worth the trip to NZ!  Sweet dreams.

No comments: