Thursday, December 05, 2013

ENTRANCES AND EXITS...

The famous Bard... he answered many of life's questions within his poetry and understanding of the human element summed what our lives's really are.  He wrote some amazing plays.  I studied them at University years ago.  "As You Like It"  is a marvel.  From this play comes one of his most used phrases.

"ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE, AND ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN MERELY PLAYERS.  (ACTORS)  THEY HAVE THEIR EXITS AND THEIR ENTRANCES; AND ONE MAN IN HIS TIME PLAYS MANY P0ARTS, HIS "ACTS" BEING IN SEVEN AGES..."

I did learn about the 7 ages when I studied Shakespeare under Leland Monson at   Weber State University years ago.  They are:  INFANT, SCHOOL BOY, LOVER, SOLDIER, JUSTICE, OLD MAN, DEATH.  These are the 7 acts we perform in our lifetime on this planet.  I simplified the 7 acts to fit into my own  mind.  1. INFANCY 2. CHILDHOOD 3. ADOLESCENT 4. YOUNG ADULT 5. MIDDLE AGE 6. OLD AGE 7 DEATH...

I suppose my being 67 years old I am in the the 6th act going into the last act.

I know beyond imagination the year 2012 was a serious year because for the first time in 26,000 years our solar system aligned directly with the center of our galaxy.  The distance between our planet and the center of the Galaxy is app. 26,000 light years.  The average life span of the human body is 26,000 days.  the year 2012 was a wonderful year for me.  I overcame so many spiritual hang ups as well as other mental things such as silly dogmas I had implanted into my brain since childhood.

Last January I suffered a horrible depression.  One beyond words.  I had gone off my wellbuterin...  This is a wonder drug if you ever have feelings of suicide and helplessness beyond imagination.  I walked, I talked, I made music, I cried, I died... I admitted I had a diffiencity of dopamine.  I came right four weeks later...  much to the relief of myself and others that care about me.  These space suits we live in are not infallible.  There are those certain people that are born with the fact they WON THE DNA LOTTO!  I am not one of those special beings.

Watching precious Anne go through the endless stages of dementia I learn far too much about the human computer:  the Human Brain!

Anne crossed over to the other side Sept. 24th.  Very early in the morning.  I checked on her around midnight only to realize Michael came up after that and found she had left her body.  She was 95 and 1/2 year old.  She made a stunning ENTRANCE and LEFT THE EXIT IN A STATE OF GLORY.

I drove to Utah on June 18th.  First time in 28 years I have ever left my restaurant during the season.  I left the place feeling okay.  I had to go to Utah and care for my parents.  (When we arrived from NZ last year my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.)  I drove back from Utah three nights later.

The year 1013 I have suffered the worst asthma ttacks I have ever had.  I have been hospitalized two times...  but the flip side is:

I PERFORMED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANY YEARS because a woman asked me to play before a live audience for the Star Valley Music Festival.  The recital was set for 2:00 pm.  I love to play in the afternoon.  My Carnegie Recital was at 2:00 PM 1990.  Good timing and it was.  The event was magic.  I saw students I had coached and taught years ago!  The letters after the concert were to deep for tears.

I did have lots of drama during the restaurant season... a young man had a heart attack one afternoon on my patio... I had to go out front in the restaurant and ask a few people to get the hell out of the place because of their disrupting other patons...  they were drunk and messed up as hell.  I never dreamed I had the balls to do such an act but I DID!  Why?  Most people that come to my restaurant drive long hours and miles.  They come because of a special occasion.  To have three people using filthy language and share their thoughts inside a small space was not good.  I got rid of the bad actors.

I have had dear friends leave partners they have known for years...  Some of these separations had been like shattered glass falling through my heart.

The closing day of the business I drove to Utah Sept. 30th.  I spent 10 days caring for my parents.  I suffered the most amazing healing process.  I experienced severe homesickness...  depression, anger, and I am blessed with aunts and cousins that care for me.  I called my cousin Shirley... my aunt Maryann... they helped me get through the dark space.  I drove home to WY and became myself.  I do not fare well in Utah.
Far too many dark memories.  Not ever so many things of the past but, I do KNOW GUILT AND FEAR BEGIN WITH FAMILY AND END WITH FAMILY.

REMEMBER WHEN EVER YOU GET ON A ELEVATOR THIS IS NO 13TH FLOOR.

More later.

No comments: