Monday, December 16, 2013

Amazing day...

This morning I walked to my eye man.  He remade my piano/computer glasses from last year.  I lost the glasses in the spring when I was performing in Thayne.  After leaving his office I collected a prescription from the Chinese Pharmacy (I call it) my anti acid stomach pills.  90 pills for 4 NZD.  I wanted lunch.  I had my mind made up I would go to KFC.  (I know bad, but yummy and at my age who really cares!)  The force moved me another direction.

I walked toward a restaurant I know very well the Water Front.  As I walked around the bend onto the main path to the restaurant there was a young man who had his legs crossed  setting out crystals and necklaces on a sarong exacting like the one I have had for years!  I stopped and gazed at his wares.  THEY WERE TOP QUALITY.  We talked, I asked, he gave answers and I purchased a gorgeous and most powerful crystal and believe this OUT OF CHINA!  It is a herkimer meaning both ends of the stone are terminators.  It was wound in gorgeous silver wire...  the young man is from England.  He's spending the summer, autumn and winter in NZ.  He is very special cosmic child.

From the purchase I walked to the Water Front Restaurant.  (I have been so upset that my Salerno Vino has gone!)  Everything changes.  (most of all me)  Last year the chef at the Water Front was from Brazil.  He did a fantastic rump steak, salad, fries lunch for $15.00.

The young man that waited on me gave me a table over looking the wharf.  I asked him:  "Do I want the fish of the day or the Steak?"  He went into detail about the steak.  I told him I have had it many times.  The waiter was impeccable.  He constantly hoovered over me.  The steak was like heaven.  It and my entire lunch was something beyond my imagination.  A mushroom and beef reduction on the steak.
The salad was perfect and the CHIPS or FRIES as we call them in America were crisp and not over or under cooked.  I could only think of a passage of words April sent me a short time ago when her family were in a restaurant in Amsterdam.
"THE KITCHEN IS OUR SHRINE, THE COOK OUR PRIEST, THE TABLE OUR ALTER AND THE BELLY OUR GOD!"

I made it home with my magic stone around my neck, my strange Tee Shirts and new glasses.  Michael is tiling the new kitchen.  The plants are growning like monsters and I love it.  Did not make music today but will tomorrow.  No man loves his holiday more than me.  NO TIME LIMITS, NO RULES, I SLEEP WHEN I WANT I WALK WHEN I WANT I DREAM WHEN I WANT AND MOST OF ALL I AM GRATEFUL BEYOND IMAGINATION FOR THE WAY MY LIFE TURNED OUT BECAUSE YEARS AGO MY KARMA COULD HAVE GONE DOWN INTO A VERY DARK HOLE!  FAR BEYOND A WORM HOLE OR RABBIT HOLE...






Photo 1. my plant in my studio window.  Photo 2. My crystals.  Possibly you will see the Phantom Crystal.  Photo 3. Crystals on my sacred table.  Notice the Geode.
Photo 4. My new Necklace.
Photo 5. Window view from my table during lunch.
Photo 6. My plate at the Water Front.

No comments: