Thursday, December 15, 2011

New board to view, new kind of plant life

Ah, I finally did it. Took down the cork board that holds so many phone numbers, cards, photos and anything that cannot find a place on a shelf or on the floor... cleaned it up. I like it.

This year I changed my idea of plant life inside my wee space. Instead of the usual house plants I chose all kinds of interesting little creatures. They seem to be thriving. Plants have the gift of telling me very bluntly how I am doing emotionally and spiritually. I learned how the sacred communication between living plants and human beings can be a very special blessing from the universe many years ago.

Some indoor plants are best LEFT ALONE.

They are able to be at peace and grown according to their DNA when nothing interferes with their natural state of being... other plants NEED ME. They harmonize to certain composers... they need my fingers to pet their stems and whisper against their leaves... they react to weather, sound, color and any movement... We live on a green planet. Green is a healing color. It is the color of the heart chakra. Green and pale orange... faded saffron are my favorite color combinations.

I carried all of my sacred Quartz Crystals from NZ back to Wyoming last year. Now I will begin an adventure in search of certain gems of frozen light. I will cleanse them and regenerate their vibrational energy.


No comments: