Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I think we are what we always will be????

The past few days I have reflected on many adventures and horrific moments that have occurred in my life.

Some have been so painful I can never write about them, even at this late point in my life, but other moments have been perfect magic!

We all must learn the lessons and move on, but, being a very old NEW AGE person... I still keep crystals around me. I cleanse them, I re set their vibrations... I still lite incense, and meditate every day!

I am not a person that can see other peoples energy colors... I do not have visions, but I DO FEEL VIBRATIONS. I will forever maintain that I am a VIBRATIONALIST.

I can walk into a room and within a heart beat FEEL if the energy in the room is balanced, full of anger, angst, pain, joy...

I am a hermit. I could ever so easily live my own life alone and in peace... as long as I have:

Kind people that watch over me, certain foods, lots of wines, certain drugs, music, poetry, books to read and write and most of all nature and music of the spheres.

When I am in WY. my most spiritual moments are when a deer stands alone gazing at my window... when a bird only sings for my ears.

When pine trees and cedar trees radiate their perfume into my lungs.

Like paintbrushes, I try to find and swallow the last pulse, and try to stay alive. I want to feel however what a worm feels it is satisfaction.

I awoke this morning at 2:30 am to the music of gentle rain on the roof. It called me up the stairs to the open patio. There it danced and sang it's melodies. I poured a cup of red wine and sat for one solid hour talking to the rain.

Life is magic. I thank the universe for the open cells of my body that can accept nature, the open parts of my mind that can rejoice in the sounds and colors of nature. I am at peace.

No comments: