Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Deals with GOD... 2012

Yesterday was absolute magic.

We had neighbors in later in the evening for snacks, drinks and wild conversation.

I made a great dinner for summer: Tender Roast Beef, Potato Salad, home made breads and fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, avocados and hummus. We then proceeded to indulge in cheeses, nuts, crackers, drinks and wine.

The Fire Works Show in Queenstown was fantastic. For the Grand Finale they shot a blast into the open sky and it formed a red heart! Then the heart began shooting all kinds of spirals and darts out into the universe. It was pure love! 2012 came in with a bang.

Round 2:00 AM went to bed... during the night a huge painting on the wall in the bedroom came off the wall crashing like a bomb on the floor. I awoke thinking we had been attacked. COULD NOT GET BACK TO SLEEP. DHAAAHHHH....

I learned years ago: never ever drink after 8 or 9 PM. The body goes into over drive cleansing the liver etc. Well, at 7:30 AM I got out of bed, made STRONG coffee and PROMISED GOD ONE MORE TIME: If you will simply take away this awful feeling inside my body I will never ever do anything bad again. It worked. I am fine. (Thank God for DRUGS...)

In my 65 years living on this planet I have made so many DEALS WITH GOD it is unimaginable that the heavens have not tossed me out for ever. (but on the other hand I believe god has made some strange deals with me???)

Today is gorgeous. The lake is like a mirror. Perfect summer weather.

Best part of today:
We had a cat delivered! She is gorgeous. Fur people forever help and guide me through this existence. They only offer UN CONDITIONAL LOVE on the HIGHEST LEVEL.

I've written before in my blogs about 2012... so lets see what happens. May all our dreams come true in 2012.

No comments: