Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The End Of The World...

It is nearly 10:30 PM NZ Time... It has been a day similar to what we dealt with in America during 9/11...............

My great grand father on my father's side came to NZ on a Mormon Mission near 1900... He was in the North Island. He never had a clue that a great grand son of his would one day spent 21 years in this country!

I love New Zealand. I could live here till I cross over. Only thing is I love Alpine WY. I plan to die there. Christchurch was one of the safest places to live in NZ until NOVEMBER 2011. An earthquake from hell... good thing: it reared it's ugly head at around 4 AM when everyone was asleep. Many after-shocks... they had put most of the city together again... well, Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall, all the kings men and all the brilliant men on earth could not put Humpty Dumpty together again... This damn quake attacked at 12:50 PM... MID AFTERNOON WHEN ALL THE KINGS CHILDREN AND ALL THE KINGS MEN WERE AT WORK AND HAVING LUNCH AND PLAYING SOCCOR IN THE PARK... IT WAS FROM HELL.

Many are dead. Building that I have known and been inside GONE. The infrastructure is a shambles. NOTHING IS RIGHT.
We are so upset, but, life does go on. I now compare CHCH NZ to San Francisco and place like NYC etc. I consider them elements of Atlantis... Atlantis was an amazing civilization...

Also: Planet earth is our home. I could give a rats ass what religious freaks say about heaven... EARTH IS OUR SPACE SHIP. It is where we live and evolve. (another dirty word for religion) I KNOW THE BIBLE BETTER THAN MOST RELIGIOUS FANATICS! I have read it from cover to cover 13 times... I will not start in with the 10 commandments... most of all THOU SHALT NOT KILL...

The earth quakes in CHCH reminds me of KATRINA IN NOLA... what a disaster and what a failure of the AMERICAN GOVT. Kill for oil, but do not take care of our own! Then the oil leak in the gulf of mexico... Really a MAN MADE PIECE OF SHIT... then the DRILL BABY DRILL mantra by conservatives and most of all Sara Pallin.... NOW the well, finally a new and brave generation of people that can stand up to corrupt governments in Egypt, and so many other mid eastern countries... we have to out breed the old for the new that is how progression moves forward... DOGMA can be death.

If we continue to punch holes in this orb we exist on it will sink... it will fold on into its self and we will die under it's demise.
LAUGH... CLOWN LAUGH! This space ship is like a balloon. The core is of molten Iron... oil and gases are part of it's blood...
compare it to the human body... Most Capatlistic billionaires will argue... TAKE DOMINIAN OVER THE SEAS AND THE LAND...
NOT SO! We have to learn how to live in harmony with the planet we live on... We need not worry Mother Nature will take control in many ways. Earthquakes, toronados, snow storms, floods, endless ways including disease, famine... the list is endless what SHE WILL DO...

If A living God that lives somewhere in space invented all of this and according to mormons they can procreate many planets... why does HE (mind you not a she) says, his garden of Eden has more power than prayers and sacrifices to him? I nearly fainted the first time I heard the story of Abraham having to sacrifice his only son to this GOD! besides that plygomay was a big thing of the day and in some reliegions still is... like Muslium religion.

I gave up on this years ago. I love the moon and stars, sun rises, and most of all the people that have a sweet smile and are kind to me... I must go to sleep.


The

No comments: