Tuesday, November 07, 2006

piano in Boise...

Preludes & Fugues

Left Friday afternoon for Boise. The last few years I have absolutely grown to love Boise Idaho and the people...most of all the talents of such amazing young pianists that attend my Master Class. This year was outstanding. Also the spiritual and energizing moments I exchange with one of my dearest friends a most talented and spiritual woman. She is a healer, music teacher as well as her paintings are wonderful. So great, food, long conversations into the wee hours of the morning and the meeting of new people and making new friends makes Boise Idaho one of my many homes on this planet.
Flew home yesterday and dove into this house. Detail cleaning for some dinner parties this coming week and in preparation for my departure for the winter months.

Saw the movie CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD. It is a good flick IF you are into spiritual journeys and have read any of the three books by Neal Walsh. I thought
the main actor was amazing. GREAT MUSIC. Gotta get the theme song.
Speaking of music I purchased a new recording of David Lanz and Gary Straoutsos. OMG, it takes me places I've so often longed to go...another must for meditation and reflection. I recommend it. Another moment of music, Fritz dropped by this afternoon regarding my recording sessions with him this week.
I think I am ready...I am giving this one over to the universe. God willing I will keep my damned ego out of it's path.

Election day...What ever will be will be??????????? Tomorrow I will reveal my feelings about the elections but till then I am going to enjoy a glass of Pinot as I listen to SPRIT ROMANCE and stretch my muscles. In my old age stretching and slowly opening joints and ligaments seems to fill quite a bit of my meditation time. Pianoman's half assed YOGA! It works!

No comments: