Wednesday, November 22, 2006

out of country...

Preludes & Fugues

Late this afternoon we will have the water blown out of the pipes. all the timer switches set, security details nailed down and lock the doors of this house as we
begin the journey to New Zealand. Driving to Utah tonight. Spend Thanksgiving
with my folks, get Michael to the air port on Saturday morning as he then will fly to Las Vegas to be with his mother, niece and sister. I will be in Utah with family and friends until November 30th then I fly to LAX, from there into Auckland New Zealand and then to Christchurch. From Christchurch to Queenstown. Get a cab to the house at Panorama Place and begin a restorative, beautiful holiday.
Next time I post will be from Queenstown and I will write more often as I will have the time. Lots to be very thankful this year and most of all I am thankful for friends and the peace and health I enjoy each day of my life.
I'm outta here!

No comments: