Saturday, August 26, 2006

just stuff

Preludes & Fugues

Finally I am taking time to write some of the things that have occurred the past week. A week ago I drove to Utah for Dad's 80th. It was a total success and he loved his presents from me! I spent the night with my brother. That was pleasant and the drive home went well except for the lack of sleep and insane drivers all over the damn highway. Walked into the kitchen and everyone was dragging ass. Yep, they got hit with 89 breakfasts, and a big night the night before but it all went well. (Absence makes them love me and appreciate me!)

Fall time is in the air. I love it. Autumn is my favorite season. It means the end of a very intense work season. Having money to pay off debt and purchase things I want to invest in like: A NEW RECORDING OF MY ORIGINAL MUSIC!
Possibly the annual trip to NYC, but how will I travel without my gels and lotions and potions? My trip to Boise will be a wonderful break and I do love teaching.
Also it means, color and the abundant harvest of spring and summer projects that may or may not have been completed, but the attempt was made and most of all it means another year has become a precious part of my past and the past does mold us into the human being we are evolving into.

Have lots of new subjects to write about and places I have discovered on the web.
I Will have a great new week and the only thing I failed miserably at this summer was: WORKING OUT! I simply was toooooo f---ing tired to lift weights!
I will repent in October. Off to work I go...

No comments: