Sunday, January 27, 2013

update on my veggie garden...


If one looks back on the original garden... it was dirt.  NOW:  lettuces, cabbages, red and green, squash, carrots, tomatoes...  It is still summer in NZ...  Come end of April when we leave it will be autumn.  The neighbors will have lots of goodies from the harvest.  We will eat plenty of healthy foods from this garden.

Today was sunshine and roses.  Tonight will be just like the old song:  Moonlight and Roses.
Had a long, long walk today.  Lots of gorgeous bodies laying beside the lake and on the lake.  Tons of people eating ice cream and cold drinks.  I sat on a bench eating my sandwich... sipping coffee and thanked the universe for all the many times I have taken off my clothes, jumped into cold lakes, streams and most of all I was always so excited for sunshine.  The endless times I simply went from sunshine into night and sometimes forgot morning!  (I usually had a serious headache in the mornings after??!!)

All things considered life is fantastic.  I am very happy to be 66 and enjoying good health.  I have finally come to peace with the past and hope to find peace with the future.  A kind word and Smile do wonders for my soul.  Today walking along the beach so many foreigners would smile and say "HI" as they walked by.  I smiled back and thought of all the kind things people have ever given me.  Most of all understanding and smiles.

Must water the garden!  FULL MOON TONIGHT.  I will be up all night.  The full moon is like a powerful stimulant that feeds my spirit.  It pulls me out of any bad mood or depression I may be living in.  LUNA.
I am the Man That Fell In Love With The Moon...

No comments: