Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fall time in NZ 2010 and stuff

The first photo is of a rose in my garden. GORGEOUS! My tomatoes have gone crazy, but I've only eaten three of the sensuous orbs. There are at least 40 or more on my vines. Hopefully I can eat every one of them before I leave. The apples are perfect.
We have an apple, plum and apricot tree in the back yard. The Geraniums have gone nuclear! I am telling you they are giants.

The winds have been horrific this year thus, most leaves are blown away. Color is still on the horizon, but...

Watched a most tender a touching movie, "DEPARTURES." It has everything. Death, Love, Hate, the unknown and a beautiful musical score... SEE IT!

Thank God for beauty and nature. It saves me from all the American Bull Shit of Politics and Religion.

Later, bj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! The desert is just starting to bloom and we're getting ready to leave... no fair.