Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The sun has set on my depression...



I am feeling somewhat better about my "killer mouth"...

I am my own worst enemy and thought that I had slaughtered that demon years ago. Well, guess what the bastard shoved his hairy head right up my ass and out of my mouth and I have suffered.

I will ONLY and I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART

ONLY TALK ABOUT MY INNER FEELINGS ON THIS BLOG SITE!

Safer and it keeps life moving at an "andante to poco allegro" vibration. I have had my brain smashed up against a very serious lesson in A Course In Miracles... "You are never angry for the reasons you think!" I am still trying to figure it all out.

This sunset was my kiss from the universe this evening. I'll be seeing you soon...

1 comment:

Brenthoven said...

If you click on the photo it will fill the screen with a breath taking sunset. Reminded me of millions of butterflies!
Enjoy...