Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A great talent has left this dimension!!!

Heath Ledger was found dead this morning in his apartment in Brooklyn NY. I admired this man beyond words.

His role in Broke Back Mountain was amazing and I love that movie because I LIVED THAT MOVIE in the 1960's! Heath fit the part of Ennis perfectly.
Heath was born in Perth the land of OZ. (Australia) He was 28 years old. I nearly fainted when I saw his age. I attempted suicide when I was 28. FAILED! Kind of like so many other things I tried when I was 28!

His role in Brokeback represented endless problems in the 60's relating to love, and relationships.

In 1965 I was in Los Angeles when the Watts riots broke out. You had to have been there to believe the hate, anger, whites against blacks... Another problem in the 60's Blacks, (racial) were not allowed to marry whites. It was done but never approved of. Viet Nam was a nightmare from the depths of hell and the list goes on... BUT, some fantastic music was created out of the 60's and 70's and many changes. From LSD drugs to the LDS Church!

I honestly try to forgive so much of life's insanity, but there are times I really have to shake my head in amazement that I am still here!

No comments: