Saturday, March 03, 2007

A day in the Queenstown Gardens




A perfect day! A perfect 'balance' in everything. I spent most of the day walking around parts of the lake and in the Gardens.
Everything from weddings to bowling on the green. People soaking up the rays of the sun and some people just reading, sleeping
and then there are the one's busy texting on their phones.

Ross had my new chain for my "cross" and the arts fair was magic. Took Anne and Michael to lunch at "Flavors", then I departed on my walk about. Got home about 5:30, took a lay down. Dinner was on the patio with beautiful tomatoes stuffed with tuna salad made with fresh basil and rosemary from my herb garden. French bread and apricot jam I made yesterday. Nice wine and very strong coffee after dins.

Now I'll make some music at the keyboard, read and meditate before dream land beckons me into slumber. BTW, found the
lines from As You Like It by Shakespeare that I miss quoted yesterday. It is:

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE,
AND ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN,
MERELY PLAYERS;

THEY HAVE THEIR EXITS
AND THEIR ENTRANCES,
AND ONE MAN IN HIS TIME PLAYS MANY PARTS.

There! Even William believed in Reincarnation and Karma!

No comments: