Friday, March 23, 2007

Final mixing on OPEN HEART


Yesterday I checked the final add ons and take away editing the New Recording. I will call it "OPEN HEART".
Today was a stunning Autumn day. We drove out to Frankton for a splendid lunch of Fish & Chips!
Sat outside in the autumn light admiring the Remarkables. These are the mountains filmed in the
movie Lord of The Rings. After lunch and running some errands we drove back to QT. I then went for a
long walk along the lake. I have dreamed of the day my digital camera would one day photograph an
"ORB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today it happened. Enjoy my walk. I will write an update later tonight.
Photo of my Studio with a vase of the last of the autumn roses and spearmint from my herb garden. Photo of the ORBS
and photo of my Jonathan Livingston Seagulls.
It's pure "MAGIC".

No comments: