Friday, March 30, 2007

Home with demos...



I have touched a sacred part of the sky with my own two hands.

Some of you will have a copy of this demo in your ears within a week.

Thank you for your love and most of all I thank the universe for channeling these melodies through my heart and hands because this music has released a lifetime of grief, anger, fear and disappointment and much love and joy in being alive that I have sealed away inside my heart and it must be "released" and "healed" as it were.

I was browsing through old photos and found this wonderful spider web with rain drops I took a couple of years ago on the Banks Peninsula trek. I feel like a lot of cob webs have been washed away... and clear, crystal light has replaced them...

I will no doubt write a ton of shit about my situation regarding my spiritual journey this week end...

For now I will float...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to the man who inspired me to start playing piano. It was your recording of Chopin's Ballad No.1.
May all your lights be green.

Josh

Anonymous said...

I want to buy an unlocked 16g iPhone from a reliable website but I have never bought an unlocked phone online before. Well I have never bought a phone online period. I am looking for the cheapest deal. Can anyone help me out?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]