Thursday, February 15, 2007

Celestine Prophecy




On September 14, 1995 I purchased a copy of the book, "The Celestine Prophecy" at the Valley Book Store in Jackson Hole WY.
I have that very book with me in my Studio here in Queenstown, New Zealand. The book changed the way I interpreted events, meeting of people and relationships in my life.

A lifetime of situations had occurred in my life's journey before 1995, but for me, the book brought everything to a glistening point of light.

A week ago I discovered that Amazon.com had the DVD
"The Celestine Prophecy",for sale! I purchased it. I have watched it three times.

The older I get the more I believe that NOTHING just happens. That we are guided, informed and guarded by energy that vibrates on a level that is invisible to our eyes, but we feel, sense and on a deep cellular level, KNOW exists.

I spent Valentine's Day and night at one of my sacred shrines on planet earth. Mount Cook. I had a wonderful time but could not sleep. I kept having dreams, thoughts of my dyeing kept swimming through my thoughts. Finally at 5:00 AM I drifted off
into a fitful slumber. All the next day I was emotionally very ill at ease. I suffered horrific head and body aches. I am fine
now. In fact excellent.

Something, be it heavy baggage I was carrying sub consciously or possibly a virus, but I was not
100% of what I normally am. I sat up and watched the DVD last night. I figured some very interesting bits and pieces out about why I felt ill at ease and realized HOW and WHEN I chose to give up some of this baggage. I honestly thought that years ago I had overcome so many fears, anger and depression. All I had done was give some of the fears/anger NEW LABELS and put lipstick and new costumes on their old faces! Even used medication to put band-aids on my broken heart.

I am working on getting them far far far away from my present soul, mind and body! Funny how we are so CO-DEPENDENT ON OUR OWN FEARS! How we cannot and will not LET GO of thoughts, which are very real. Thoughts create concepts and concepts are "possibilities". What the mind can conceive, if the heart can believe you will achieve.... That means good or bad thoughts become real IF you believe in them.

We have to always be "AWARE", eyes OPEN WIDE and not simply pass off simple coincidences, people we encounter, sounds, color, darkness and scents that occur from moment to moment.

Do rent the DVD or go see the movie. God, I'm trying to burn some old luggage once again! Damned stuff stinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[I'm listening to a violin concert in B flat while I write this]

I'm sure that T-man has told you some of the shite that Ory's been going through. Suffice to say that we've all gone the rounds with him. Trying to talk sense and direct his thoughts to places more spectacular and beneficial to his well being. I was/am very hostile in my thoughts and some of my words for the absolute destructive nature of such a beautiful boy [almost 21 but still a boy in mind]. Then an epiphany...I was saying all of this to myself, regurgitating verbatim all that had been said to me through the years by dear friends, lovers and my own conscience.
At that very moment my tone and shoulders relaxed. I no longer feel the need to berate him with my constant badgering. Since...looking at myself...he'll have the opportunities to change himself as I did. I think I've still got oodles of work to accomplish on myself and yet I'm in the best place I can be right now. Let go and let the universe listen to what your heart really needs to be happy. A great place to be.

I still remember the day we heard the voices on high as we walked the hall into the MOMA. Room full of speakers, black and white and glass were the only colors visible. And high above it the color floated and sifted its way down to our ears. With my ear pressed to a speaker I could almost hear the singer breathing life into her own part of a greater song, a greater work. I still get chills when I listen to that song even now.

The family is planning on going to NYC in October. I'm not certain what your plans are but there is always room for the man who put the juice of that city in my veins.
kb