Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We have become our grandparents...




We have truly become our grandparents! OMG, every Sunday we dress up, get in the car and drive through the country. We usually stop at a favorite winery for lunch. Every year I take great photos at the Cerrick Winery in Bannockburn Wine Country outside of Cromwell. Then we drive home via the grocery store where we purchase supplies for the coming week.

I drove the entire day Sunday. First time I have really driven in years in New Zealand. You know, the BRAIN FLIP THINK WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD...Turn About that TURN ME TOTALLY ABOUT, SIDE WAYS AND UP SIDE DOWN... But, I did it and today I did more driving.

Have been busy with many projects. Main thing and the one thing I am determined to get in my head requires the inspiration of the musical muses. Creating arrangements that I can live with for the recording of my original music. I think, I have a concept nailed down and then out of the blue I invent a new idea. Alas! The joy of creativity.
Have lots to say, but can't seem to put it in a sensible fashion. Time is on my side THIS TIME! If all else fails, I will just get in the car and drive....... When driving I shall leave the gorgeous pinot noir wines ALONE! God forbid, I'll be living like Miss Daisy in desperate need of a driver, and in more ways than one! I'm outta here! Till Saturday.

No comments: