Sunday, January 21, 2007





A view of the NEW PAINT on the outside walls of my studio! Forgive the damned glare of the shinny thing on my shirt. The camera seems to go crazy over it. The steak sandwich I had at Glenorchy Restaurant. $16.00 NZD. Such a great deal and it was excellent. I love Glenhorchy. Some people find it all to boring. I have another snap shot of the mountains in snow looking out of the window of the restaurant in Glenorchy. I should invest in some land in that end of road place. Hummmmm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just see you sitting naked and cross legged on your property with bear [ahem] and birds perched all around you while you take pictures of the fish you filleted and garnished with wild greens my dear. Off to John Thomas' new coffee shop again. LOVELY!!! Hugs from the other side of the world.
kb