Saturday, September 23, 2006

Use of MUSIC in my JOURNEY

Preludes & Fugues
Why MEN may choose MUSIC as a tool in their journey of SELF-DISCOVERY:

Music has the power to sooth the savage beast! The NOTES of our SCALES are based on the actual resonances of the cosmos. This has been and can be scientifically demonstrated.

The elements, the planets and stars all vibrate at specific frequencies. The 8 houses and 64 hexagrams of the "I CHING" and the traditional 64 positions of "KUNG FU" are mirrored in the 8 notes of the OCTAVE! The rotation of the planets can be heard in the 12-tone scale!

MUSIC IS STRUCTURE. MUSIC GIVE FORM AND SUBSTANCE TO THE NAKED AIR, HELD TOGETHER WITH HARMONY AND RELEASED BY MELODY. MUSIC REACHES EVERYWHERE.

Every atom and cell of your body is vibrating. Your CONSCIOUSNESS can change that pulse. The timing of your birth, your physical development and even certain events in your life are timed and vibrate according the the musical score in your DNA. Every event in your life is SONG! Music is not magic, it is the cosmic heartbeat that holds the universe together.

You cannot go wrong using music in your journey inward. To not have a knowledge of music is like not knowing how to start your car, take a shower, read and write. Music can HEAL. It causes one to release tears, smiles or reflect on lofty thoughts.

Last week I was listening to Carly Simon sing O DANNY BOY and I started to weep which gave way into a major sobbing jag! I thought about my friend/lover DANNY from years ago that is dead and I believe I FINALLY ACCEPTED HIS DEATH and experienced a major BLESSED HEALING EVENT!

Have a day full of sound, beauty and vibrations of love! (OMG I am such a hippie at heart?)

No comments: