Friday, September 22, 2006

NO TIME? WHY?

Preludes & Fugues

I seem to have hit a WRITER'S SLUMP, NOTHING COMES TO MIND AT TIMES TO WRITE ABOUT and it is not because I have been lazy or not creative. Simply not enough time in a day or in the night.
As of Monday I plan to update this site and get writing stuff that I wish to have RECORDED as I use this as a journal as well as a measuring stick regarding where and how my life is evolving.

IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT! Such a breath taking sight to witness one season totally mesh into another. Autumn and winter joined in poetry and music, colors and white on white. LOVE IT!

Tomorrow my quartet performs for the Star Valley Arts council's fund raiser event to be held at the Flying Saddle Lodge. Hope they dance, eat, and give money to a worthy cause...(for the second time this year I will leave my kitchen empty of my presence. I do have great help that will carry on probably very gladly without my mouth, and essence!) Speaking of my kitchen I have to get to work!
I'm otta here. (BUT PROMISE I WILL GET THIS BLOG UPDATED!) Remember my post about PROCRASTINATION? Well, maybe the damned thing helped to make me feel really guilty when I do not accomplish the things I set out to do! Ah, GOD A'MIGHTY THERE IS NO HOPE! I will toss out that worthless CD~

No comments: