Sunday, September 24, 2006

Changing plans

Preludes & Fugues

I had made up my mind: I AM NOT FLYING TO NYC THIS NOVEMBER. I AM NOT
FLYING LIQUID LOTION FREE! Well, I received a phone call from one of my dearest musical mentors and hearing her voice as well as her husbands filled me with joy! Suddenly I blurt out that yes! I will be in the city mid November and do count me in on the performance class! WHAT THE HELL?
So, change of mind out of the blue! I probably need a few days of selfish indulgence in the city that doesn't sleep!

I have been writing on this blog, but instead of publishing on the main page one must go to SEARCH THIS BLOG! Still learning!

Last night's performance was a total success! The council even earned money for the first time in ages! Sharing always brings me armfuls of abundance and fills my heart with peace! Wonder why?

It is 27 degrees! COLD BUT SUPPOSED TO BE GORGEOUS. Yes, that is what the weather channel says! DAAAAHHH!

Must get practicing for NYC and Boise.

No comments: