Monday, March 27, 2006

My session in Reflexology today

Preludes & Fugues
MY SESSION WITH REFLEXOLOGY TODAY was amazing, alarming and yet so comforting. I love my therapist. Anna is a truly beautiful being and has such healing hands. Her work area is a very sacred space. Everything is perfect. The music, lighting and the table is very comfortable.
I am totally relaxed and "into it" when Anna says,
"Have you been sad? I sense an overwhelming sadness and there is a presence in this room for the second time..."
I have been very depressed the past few days. Not clinically suicidal but not full of energy and joy. I told her that yes, I had been down his week. She asked, If I had any relationship issues that needed to be forgiven and then out of the blue said,
"Have you ever known anyone that died of AIDS?"
OMG, my head was spinning, my heart began to race and I opened up and told her things I have never ever revealed to another person.
Such as: My HONEST OPINION of just what the AIDS epidemic is and YES, the anger and frustration I have denied over many years regarding the needless deaths of some brilliant, talented, loving men that have had and still do have a great influence on my life.
As we talked and she worked my trigger points, many things seemed to dissolve into an open space where freedom and love were the most important emotions.
At the end of the session I felt "comfortable" with a lot of issues.

Tonight I have asked myself over and over WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? what IS this feeling of morose sadness I have been carrying inside my heart the past few days... TONIGHT MY DREAMS WILL REVEAL IT TO ME. Better check in tomorrow for the rest of the tale. I am a Scorpio and the Sting is in the Tale!

No comments: