Thursday, February 14, 2013

some sunshine...with loving touch

I do believe I have crossed over from depression into a balanced sunny place that does not require understanding.  It is what it is.

Today I walked out on Gorge Rd.  to my Doctor's office.

I have a shot around the 14th of every month.  He gives a good "JAB"... it does not hurt.  It is almost like one of those nasty sexual comments:  OH!  IS IT IN?  I never need a band aid.  he is a kind and brilliant man.  I only wish the world had more people like him.

Came home in a taxi.  Had all kinds of plans for a lovely dinner because it is Valentine's Day.  Lost interest...  I made beef rissoles, vegetables, breads and butter...  tomorrow I will pull all the stops out and light fire to something magical or else drastic.  Heeeee

My engineers are working on a new site called http://www.brentjohnston.info/    I am having a great time with it.  Some of the photos are priceless to me.  It is a work in Progress.

Tomorrow will be gym, then a coffee and sandwich at the Coffee Club in Frankton... collect items at the grocery store and then home for my massage with Sonya.  I don't do the whole body massage anymore.  I like my neck, shoulders, hands, feet worked over and over with reflexology... Sonya has been touching my body from head to toe for over 15 years!  She has watched this space suit evolve in ever so many ways.  She is a healer.

After our RUB we always have a wine with some great cheeses and breads.  We catch up on each other's lives and most of all enjoy the cozy comfort of being friends.  God, Friends are amazing.  If you need a massage Sonya will be there.  (her flight will cost you a fortune!  but, it is well worth it.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this
one. A must read article!

Review my blog :: prada 財布