Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The new site...

Okay, a picture is worth about a thousand words?  you can all go figure.

Check out the slide show on the new site... http://www.brentjohnston.info/

Also a new you tube...  The Shepard Boy composed by Grieg...

Weather is still gorgeous in Q/town...  summer is heaven and I do not mind one moment of being physically toooooo warm...  hell, I'd rather be warm than cold.  Been cold too many times in my life.

Have tons of things going through my head right now.  Will sort them all out and write something worthwhile soon.

Sometimes I think my brain may go insane and simply explode... the damn thing wears me out.

In a few moments I'll have a glass of gorgeous pinot noir and make dinner...  only thing that frustrates me is: at times my brain goes into a total state of no recall... probably because I DO NOT WANT TO ACTUALLY RECALL THE SITUATION OR MEMORY.

The imprints made within our (brain-computers) are quite amazing and they seem to influence our next life times...  gotta watch out for what we think about at times... the future is an adventure only one person at a time can experience.

We all are INDIVIDUAL beings of light and energy.  We think we are as one.  NOT.  We are individual specks of life and we have our own personal karma as well as reasons for living and then dying.  Pretty exciting!  Most of all it is magic.


No comments: