Tuesday, December 04, 2012

New Zealand at last! Dec. 2012

Driving to Idaho Falls in route to NOLA and NYC.  I do appear to be OUT OF MY MIND and BODY.  No worries.  I made it.  New Orleans was heaven, the food beyond imagination.  NYC will forever be the center of universe for me and Batman.

House in Alpine first snow storm.  We had the house painted this year.  It was looking like something out of What ever Happened to Baby Jane!  This was not a heavy snow storm.

2 dozen YELLOW ROSES for my B day in NYC.  Every year I get two dozen yellow roses for my Birthday.  Only thing missing???  I love yellow roses with sweet peas!!!!!!!!!  Notice the Beethoven Sonata beside the vase!

Arrived in QT a day late.  Flew on the new Qantas Air Bus from LAX to Sydney AU.  Quiet, and no bumps.  It makes for a slower flight, but so comfy.  Leg room.  MIND YOU WE DO NOT TRAVEL in Business or First Class!  Missed the connection flight to QT so Qantas put us up in a swank hotel downtown Sydney, all meals, drinks, taxi fares, rooms PAID FOR.  Hell, it would have saved them money to simply put us on the flight to QT.

It is spring time.  Pansies are in blossom.  Roses are gorgeous.  Started back at the gym today.  UGH!  I remember the days I pranced around this town in tank tops!  NO MORE!  BUT:  I do believe in the magic of exercise and it does allow me to eat.  If I do not work out I could be 400 lbs.

Tomorrow, I will begin writing about the events of the past summer.  Stay tuned.

No comments: