Sunday, December 09, 2012

Gorgeous summer day

Ah!  Finally SUMMER!

I am such a slob.  I did not take any photos, however, my chicken salad on croissants with all kinds of sides was a BIG SUCCESS!    I put dill in my chicken salad.  It gives it a certain TANG and BANG!

I invented a new recipe for PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES.  They honestly turned out divine.  I have not baked cookies in years.  I will recreate my old COWBOY Cookies from the 60's.  They needed lots more butter and nutmeg.  I will get it all figured out.   Must be old age and the holidays... the cookies?

Loving my life within the Autumn of my life means:  I love very SMALL PARTIES.  Meaning:  No more than 4 extra people.  Why?  Because I can listen, that means hear what the people are discussing...  I can SEE the expressions on their faces, I can FEEL the ENERGY they are radiating...

This afternoon I had two of my dearest friends in for lunch and wine.  Karina trained me for years at the old BODY WORKS GYM here in QT.  She is a MONSTER when it comes to DOING WHAT YOU MUST DO TO DEVELOP SHOULDERS, LEGS, the list is endless...  Now, we laugh at all of the past and muse how enamored we were to having a perfect body!  My space suit is just fine the way it is, but I still have to go to a gym 3 times a week?  I am SCREWED UP?  No, it makes me feel good.

Karina and Jimmy Karina's  partner have a new baby.  A Jack Russell 8 months old named Charlie.  What a joy this dog is!  They have moved from the city that keeps rocking and shaking, Christchurch.  They bought a house in Alexandra.  I LIKE Alex.  It is a very NZ community.  So they are now within an hours drive away from QT.

My studio window is full of plants!  I have to plant the out side wall of my studio with pansies, etc......
We are finally finding our legs on a and within a new lifestyle and planet?

Later.


No comments: