Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Why Dancing under the gallows?

A precious friend in NY called yesterday. We were talking about aging and the effects this process was having on our parents as well as ourselves. How as our parents age we of course age, but the difficult moments of realizing our parents are not the people they were years ago when we were younger and mind you, WE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE WE WERE YEARS AGO AS CHILDREN.

She suddenly said: "Is your computer on?" I said, "Of course." She said, I am hanging up the phone and sending you something on You Tube....... Minutes later I was watching a woman who was at one time a fine musician, who also survived the holocaust. Her energy touched me in such a way that it sent me into a different and beautiful place deep within my invisible self.

She said many things that I have often said myself... BEETHOVEN! GIVING UP HATE! The list is endless... When ever I feel I am struggling I must watch this video. I have been so fortunate to meet and know so many people in my life just like this precious angel. I am so pleased she was born in the month of NOVEMBER. SCORPIO!

No comments: