Friday, November 05, 2010

DID IT

What a day!

Two years ago today, November 5th I was coming out of a major surgery... two surgeons worked on me. One removed 1/3 or my left kidney which had a cancerous tumor the size of a large lemon. I had a Pantaloon hernia repaired, some other body parts made right and probably the worst part of this ordeal: I was full of E Coli infection. By late afternoon I was out of the surgery and feeling bliss... however, morphine is not my drug of choice! DHhhhaaaa.

This afternoon I called my surgeon's office and left my words of gratitude and love with his nurse. She will tell him how happy I am. I am a different man than I was before the surgery. It has taken TIME to get to the place I am mentally, spiritually and physically.

As of today I am on you-tube. You can do a search on You-tube for Brenthoven, or Brent Johnston and some of my recorded music will be playing! I have been blessed with "STAR SEED" children and Wayne is one of those precious points of light. He did it.
We will be adding things I have composed and other recordings from past performances.

I will fly to New Orleans Sunday and spend some time with my precious sister TJ, then in to NYC. I am a strange man. I love NYC, and yet have to be isolated in small places like Alpine... Central Park is one of my favorite places on planet earth.

I am now pouring glass of my favorite wine and toasting the heavens tonight. So happy to be ALIVE and ENJOY the many things I am fortunate to enjoy.

No comments: