Friday, October 12, 2007

physio therapy

Last February in Queenstown, New Zealand I was working out at the QT Gym, doing skullies on about the forth rep I felt a
pain beyond words. It was if someone had stabbed my elbow with a butcher knife. Since that afternoon I have never been without pain... Four doctors have X-rayed my elbow... Arthritis, etc. etc. etc. finally I went to a phyiso therapist. Know one will believe it, but they discovered that I have torn a part of the triceps... three heads on the large muscle. I am finally finding relief and yes, I am taking a powerful anti-inflammatory drug, however with the therapy I will be able to play again and even lift weights. Amazing. I am learning that at the age of nearly 62 one does not lift nearly 30 pound dumb bells over one's head without injury... Listen to your body and act your age!

No comments: