Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Little Red Truck



For years we have talked about purchasing a used pick up truck for carrying lumber, garbage, equipment and other big stuff...
End of August I mentioned it to one of my girls that helps me cook as well as waits tables in my restaurant. She became all excited and said,
"I want to find this for you! You want a Toyota. It is the best. My brother knows where and what to look for." I trust this woman with my life because she is a dear friend as well as a honest, loyal employee.
Sure enough she found me a truck within hours. I wrote at check for a hefty sum of money and she drove to Idaho Falls where she would purchase the truck! She came flying into the parking lot of the business around 11:30 PM on September 1. Well here it is! I love it. See, if you live long enough you are supposed to get everything you ever wanted plus maybe some extra things you don't even know your gonna get! Liza M. sings a song that goes something like: "I met a man he drives a
truck. He's mighty dumb but he sure can - - - -......DRIVE!" Well, I did not get a dumb man with the truck, but it sure can drive.

The next photo is of the flower box on my patio dining area. Had to pull the gorgeous things yesterday. Sad, but fall time is turning into snow later tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the biggest, butchest thing in that damn truck of yours. I will say though that the feather boa leaves a little wiggle room.

Most of the gang that comes into the biz have always coveted your flowers. They almost lend a fairy tale quality to our visits there.
Hugs baby.
kb