Monday, June 26, 2006

summer maddness...

Preludes & Fugues

I finally am taking a few moments to express how amazing this summer season has gone so far. Years ago, (before the biggest highway renovation in America began taking place up the Snake River Canyon) I opened my little restaurant early in the morning and hardly ever closed until after midnight. (I was also in my late 30's) BUT...people were falling out the door. We simply could not handle all the traffic in a day and night! THEN THE CONSTRUCTION CLOSED THE MAIN PASSAGE INTO JACKSON HOLE plus mud slides, and constant delays involving traffic and gargantuan road equipment, needless to say, the business suffered.
THIS YEAR THE ROAD IS OPEN and the BUSINESS IS FLOWING LIKE MILK AND HONEY! I AM WORKING HARDER THAN EVER AND VERY HAPPY!

NEXT SUNDAY WE BEGIN THE ANNUAL "MUSIC UNDER THE STARS" musical nights and they run through July and the first week in Aug. weather permitting.
This is a blessed event for me as I get out of the kitchen and can make music with three great musicians in their own right as well as watch people eat, drink and dance under the moon light! (but, still go to bed after midnight.)

Speaking of Moonlight. My friends that are into UFO's are telling me about all kinds of exciting and amazing things that are happening from the bottom of the planet to the crown of the North Pole regarding some help from OUR FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT LIVING ON THIS PARTICULAR SPACE SHIP CALLED EARTH! Hopefully they can alter a few things regarding nuclear missile power and global warming brought on my an insane govt. in DC.

My sister called from New Orleans yesterday! She spent the day with one of my favorite news men, ANDERSON COOPER!

Also, have come up with some new stretching exerices that seem to help with my aches and pains...

Gotta get my ares to work. Have tons more to write but no time! REMEMBER:
EYES TO THE SKIES!
"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was she able to sit and just stare into Cooper's eyes for hours and stroke his hand gently. Crap! I'm projecting again.
kb