Thursday, June 08, 2006

knottyboy rules!

Preludes & Fugues

I could not have listed the reasons for and reason not for believing in one word or deed that comes out of Washington DC, the Capitol and White House as
KNOTTYBOY.blogspot.com has on his blog this morning. GO READ IT.
Thanks KNOTTY for being so NAUGHTY!

Finally rain. Those who dares to say there is no such thing as GLOBAL WARMING have honestly cooked at a very high temperature their brains beyond the ability to sense cold, hot, wet and dry! The weather has felt like mid August. Iris are in magnificent bloom and the lupin are regal as ever! If anyone drives by the business do stop to see the lilacs, iris and lupin. (the cook and staff are also not so bad, kinda limp in the blossoming dept. but willing to smile at you.)

Have had some strange energy around me. INVISIBLE STUFF! But messages about things that only pertain to my self. But sometimes it can get creepy being sensitive to the ethers!

Will have been open for two weeks as of tomorrow and what a great two weeks.
As the British say: Right as RAIN! and Good as GOLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks hon for the hugs. I'm sure Marge had something to do with that post, she's always so near to me when my hands and voice start to shake.
There is some weird shit in the air, it's not been affecting me as some but I'm trying not to go insane with the movements around. I lay on the gallery floor and manifest as often as I can.
kb