Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bush & Blair Speaking out!

Preludes & Fugues

I promised myself that I would not use this blog as an arena for ranting and screaming over political mayhem. HOWEVER after I read the news regarding how Bush and Blair have come forth admitting their arrogance and mistakes...OMG!
Where in the hell were these idiots when Hauns Blix made it clear that Iraq did not have WMD and the means to defend their country from such an invasion? God help the many Iraq children with no limbs, eye sight and parents, let alone food and shelter! Young American's dead for what? 2,400 something, dead! WHY IN HELL WE DID NOT ATTACT SAUDI ARABIA or AFGHANISTAN? It is still puzzling? oil or simply a Bush family revenge?
At least Karmic justice is evolving in the White House.
Have a great day. I am having a beautiful day regardless of snow and cold!
Opening of the Nordic Inn and Brenthoven's Restaurant was phenomenal.
Wish everyone I know could have been here! You are in spirit!

No comments: