Tuesday, March 14, 2017

New Direction?

I have messed around for more years and months than anyone can imagine regarding my writing of a book I felt I must compose.

FINALLY I screamed at  the universe:
"TELL ME WHAT TO DO?  WRITE A BIO OR A BOOK OF ESSAYS?"

Last night I needed something to read...  I read every night before I fall into La La Land.
Mary Oliver is one of my favorite poets.  She and Edna St. Vincent Millay.  Just for the hell of it I did a search on Kindle and sure enough Mary has a new book since I researched her creative genius.

I began reading her new book and suddenly I found what is pure inspiration and guidance.   I must not waver from the vision I felt when I was reading her words.  "USE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN!"  

I will edit and assemble my blog entries into a book of  my many thoughts and it will leave enough space inside one's brain for imagination... and they can fill in the blank passages!

My Dearest Friend Diviana told me two years ago:  you have already written the book just edit it and proof read it...  why did I not follow her wisdom and devine light?

Tomorrow is supposed to be a gorgeous day full of sunshine and autumn light.  I will begin pulling apart all the blog writings and assemble them into a book of simply insights and essays on what my wandering mind sees and loves.  What my inner soul understands as truth and reality.

Sweet dreams.





No comments: