Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving

I do not know if the word THANKFUL is what I feel.  GRATEFUL is possibly a better word?  I am forever "in love" with the miracles I experience every day and night.

In my 20's 30's and 40's I did not comprehend and appreciate many parts of my body, mind and spirit.
I am a "sensitive".  I FEEL and SENSE VIBRATIONS.  The vibrations can be COLOR, or SOUND.

I am a 70 year old man who is now discovering so many miracles about myself.  These miracles are the things I am so very grateful and thankful for.

SIGHT.  I can see!  I can read, write and draw.  I can see mountains, trees, people's faces...

HEARING.  I can hear wind, rain on the roof, foot steps, breathing, music, human voices and the voices of animals.  The music of the spheres.

TOUCH.  I can feel rose petals. rocks, food, piano keys, skin, hair, leaves, soft, smooth, hard, wet, hot, cold, sharp, dull and I can touch the sky with my own two hands.

TASTE.  Sweet, sour.  Smooth and creamy harsh and tangy.  Salty, rancid, fresh, stale, tender, tough.

SCENT.  To be able to "smell" a forest, the brine of the sea.  baking bread and chocolate.  A garden in full blossom and it's sensuous perfumes.  To smell what is rotten and what is fresh.  Grilled onions and beef, oregano, rosemary, curry.  Cinnamon, nutmeg and milk.  Rain on fallen leaves.  I was once told that the last SENSE you loose upon your death is your ability to smell.

DREAMS.  THE ETHERS.  THE INVISIBLE!

An entire universe within the mind and every cell of one's DNA.

My Thanksgiving for once in my life was just THANKING ALL THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME!

 

No comments: